21st February 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

How to do Aerospace Engineering in abroad Like USA and Canada? How much would be the cost for it?

Hello Sir and my dear friends,

I want to do Aerospace Engineering in Abroad because i have a lot of interest in this field and also want to know that how much does it cost? What would be the future if I complete the course abroad? It would make some difference than completing normally right? Kindly advise me soon as I need to take a decision as soon as possible.

I will be thankful to your answer.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  2. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  3. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering from MIT, USA
  5. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  6. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  7. Eligibility to pursue MCA in Abroad countries like USA, Canada or UK?
  8. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering in US or Canada
  9. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA, Canada or Australia for Diploma in CSE student?
  10. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from USA after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Essential exam to go abroad in countries like USA, UK, Australia and Canada?
  13. Which are the best universities for Aerospace Engineering
  14. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
  15. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  16. Details for Undergraduate study(Engineering) in US/ Canada?
  17. Can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering abroad after completing Diploma in ECE? -- [New]
  18. How may I do my education in Aerospace engineering from MIT(USA)? What's the admission procedure?
29th November 2016, 11:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Aerospace Engineering in abroad Like USA and Canada? How much would be the cost for it?

Aerospace engineering has a good scope in abroad especially in countries like USA, Russia, Mexico, etc. If you can pursue it from a decent institute , then it can definitely add value to your career and help in getting lucrative career options.in order to pursue B.Tech course, you nees to appear in the entrance exams - SAT and IELTS. Based on the scores in these exams , you need to choose the foreign institutes for application. Then there will be resume screening round followed by interview round in which you need to perform well to secure admission. The expense of the course varies from one institute to another and also depends on your location of study. Usually it range from 10-40 lakhs.
27th January 2017, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Aerospace Engineering in abroad Like USA and Canada? How much would be the cost for it?

Is there any scholarships provided by government to study aerospace engineering on abroad after 12th?whats the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?