11th January 2017, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in University of California, Los Angeles to study under graduate course in Commerce? What is the selection procedure? Fee structure and scholarship for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Commerce stream and got 60% and now I want to get admission in University of California, Los Angeles to study under graduate course in Commerce. Please tell me what is the procedure of admission and selection procedure? Fee structure and scholarship for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to apply for University of California, Los Angeles to study MS for handicapped candidate?
  2. Can I get admission in BA at any college of Los Angeles, California?
  3. Procedure of admission and fee structure to study PG course in MIT, USA after Computer Engineering? Which scholarship I can get if got admission in this college on merit basis?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Texas A&M University and University of Virginia for Engineering course after Diploma in Civil engineering? Fee structure and selection procedure?
  5. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  6. Steps to apply for Ph.D in USA after completion of Pharma.D course? -- [New]
  7. How to join top colleges in USA for Masters course? Is there any scholarship available?
  8. What is the fee structure to do ICWA? What is the procedure?
  9. How to do MS in BITS Pilani after completing B.Tech from Anna University? Procedure and fee structure?
  10. Procedure and fee structure to take admission in Biotechnology course at Germany? How to get scholarship for it?
  11. List of good institutes offering training to electronics engineering students in abroad?
  12. Is Rice University, USA good to study master degree in Commerce? Procedure of admission and details of fee structure?
  13. Where is the institute in Kashmir to study CMA course? Procedure of admission and fee structure? Can I get an education loan for it?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship while doing BCA graduation course?
  15. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  16. Procedure to get admission in University of Pittsburgh to study MS course after B.Sc Zoology? Fee structure of this university? How to get study visa for it?
  17. Best software colleges in the world?
  18. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
29th January 2017, 12:05 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in University of California, Los Angeles to study under graduate course in Commerce? What is the selection procedure? Fee structure and scholarship for it?

The candidate who scored more than or equal to 70% in his 10+2 and have IELTS score of 5.5(minimum) and fulfill all the requirements, then only they are eligible to take admission in any university or college of the U.S.A. The candidates have to appear and pass the entrance exam and interview round in order to get selected. There is a Study Abroad Scholarship available you can apply for it and in this scholarship they will bear the expenses of travel, books, lodging, credit, course so that students can study hassle free and score good marks in their academics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?