24th May 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Details for Undergraduate study(Engineering) in US/ Canada?

I am from Kerala, India , doing my 12th standard in CBSE school. I would like to take up Engineering (Electronics and Telecommunication) in USA or Canada. I will be writing my 12th exam on 2014 and I would like to know which all tests are available to plan my Undergraduate studies abroad(US/Canada).

I have applied for SAT. But I am not sure if I have to take SAT subject tests to get into the best engineering colleges possible. Please tell me which all subjects I should opt in order to get into the Best college under SAT with my choice.Tel me if the SAT subject tests are necessary at all .

I would like to know if there are any scholarships available for Indian students in the Best colleges of USA/Canada. Please List the colleges which will be available to me if I pass the SAT exam with a very good score.

Please enlighten me on other Tests that can take me to greater heights..that can help my fullfill my dreams, MY CHOICE

Thank You! Please do give a reply FAST since the SAT application closes on 27th December 2013 I need you help in deciding whether I have to do the SAT subject tests or not.

Yours sincerely , LOVE

6th August 2017, 07:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details for Undergraduate study(Engineering) in US/ Canada?

To apply for undergraduate degree course admission in US/ Canada universities, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. You have to appear in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in Abroad universities. Once, you have secured admission in any of the university in US/ Canada, you can apply for study visa and if it is approved, you can fly to US/ Canada for pursuing your higher studies.
6th May 2019, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details for Undergraduate study(Engineering) in US/ Canada?

How can I get admission in MIT ,presently I am a 12th passed student ,what will be the fees structure ,can I get scholarship,what will be the annual expense..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?