19th November 2016, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in UK or Australia to do Ph.D in English? List of best universities for it?

Hello sir, I have completed MA in English from India and wish to do Ph.D from UK or Australia. List of best universities for it? How I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam? List of universities for admission?
  2. List of universities offering distance PhD in English in India?
  3. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of universities in Uttar Pradesh to do Ph.D in English with admission procedure -- [New]
  5. admission without entranceand mphil in phd in hyderabad universities
  6. Possibility to study PhD without M.Phil for English Literature postgraduate? List good universities with admission procedure?
  7. Good Universities to do PhD in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  9. List of universities which offer PhD(English) course to M.A. postgraduate in India? Previous years question papers for Panjab University and JNU PhD entrance exams?
  10. List of Distance universities which offer PhD in English
  11. What is the required percentage and admission to do Ph.D English?
  12. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Is GRE necessary to do PhD from Abroad or IELTS is enough?
  14. Can I study PhD in English if having 23 years of Teaching experience? List of Universities in Karnataka?
  15. Is it possible for me to get admission for Ph.D course without giving entrance exam in any of the government universities in Hyderabad?
  16. List of universities which offer MDS in Australia? Requirements to get admission?
  17. Worthy universities to do PhD in English?
  18. List of universities where I can apply for Ph.D in English if I scored less than 50% marks in MA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?