18th April 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Does Nanyang Technological University, Singapore provides M.Tech course in distance mode? Fees to study it in regular mode?

I have completed B.Tech in Electronics & Communication and want to know does Nanyang Technological University, Singapore provides M.Tech course in distance mode? Fees to study it in regular mode?

Related Questions:
29th November 2017, 11:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Nanyang Technological University, Singapore provides M.Tech course in distance mode? Fees to study it in regular mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed B.Tech in Electronics & Communication and want to know does Nanyang Technological University, Singapore provides M.Tech course in distance mode? Fees to study it in regular mode?

Sorry, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore does not provide MTech courses in distance mode. There are various online courses available in Nanyang Technological University, Singapore like Business Finance, Engineering Mathematics – Calculus, Engineering Mechanics – Dynamics, Fundamentals of Computing, Introduction to Economics, Introduction to Engineering Thermodynamics, Mathematics – Derivatives and Integration, Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers, Preparatory course for Undergraduate Physics, Principles of Physics etc. Maximum duration of the course is three months. Nanyang Technological University, Singapore website link is given Click Here
Fee for the Master of Engineering course in Nanyang Technological University, Singapore is around Rs 16 Lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?