31st March 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

MS in Computer Science at NUS, Singapore?

I am want to do MS in Computer Science at NUS ,Singapore,presently m doing B.E(CSE) final year .I am want to do MS in Computer Science at NUS ,Singapore

9th April 2014, 07:31 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: MS in Computer Science at NUS, Singapore?

Hello Friend !!

NUS -- Nation University of Singapore

The eligibility to apply for the Masters Programme in NUS is you should have good performance in Bachelors degree and good scores in the entrance examinations.

The Tuition Fee for entire course would be 10000 to 17220 SGD (Singapore dollars) Approximately 3 to 5 Lakh Indian Rupees per annum.

As mentioned good scores in entrance examinations, this mean that you need appear for the international entrance examinations like TOEFL/IELTS and GRE.

Most of the universities in Singapore will ask of TOEFL/IELTS score for admission but the NUS is one of the top university so this University will require GRE along with the TOEFL for admissions, especially for foreign students.

Suggestion:

Currently you are doing B.E final year, now you can apply for the entrance examinations.

You apply for the examinations and start preparing for them, you can also take coaching to perform good.

Anyhow, the Application for admission in Academic Year 2014/2015 opens from 14 October 2014.

You admission evaluation is carried out based on a combination of factors such as academic degree and record, letters of recommendation, standardized test scores and relevant work experience if any.

Apart from NUS please make 'Nanyang Technological University' as other preferred university in Singapore, because you should always have an other option.

Nanyang Technological University also serves same with the NUS.

All the Best !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?