26th August 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Foreign University to study B.Tech?

I am in 12 and after completion of it i want to do btech from foreign on merit base and throug entrance exam what to do How to get admission in foreign university for btech

Related Questions:
16th August 2016, 12:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Foreign University to study B.Tech?

It depends on the foreign institute in which you want to study B.Tech course. However, most of the institutes take admission on the basis of entrance exams like SAT and TOEFL/IELTS. So you need to appear in the entrance exams and apply online in the foreign universities as per your scores in the entrance exams. You need to upload good resume and statement of purpose. Then there will be interview round which you need to clear. On successful shortlisting, you need to apply for visa of the concerned country.
7th April 2017, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Foreign University to study B.Tech?

How I get admission in engineering college without giving any entrance exam. I don't give any entrance exam after 12th how I get admission please suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?