5th April 2014, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue my studies in Foreign?

Sir,i have done M.A.,B.Ed.I am a teacher.I have three years experience in teaching.Now i want to do MBA .Actually i want to get admission in this year as soon as possible.Now in this year i want to go foreign,can i continue my study there.Please tell all details regarding admission .Describe about fees.Please give knowledge about entrance exam.I have completed my graduation from bikaner university with more than 50%.

9th April 2014, 07:18 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Can I continue my studies in Foreign?

Hello Friend !!

For doing MBA in abroad countries you need to be qualified in TOEFL and GMAT entrance examinations.

These are the international examinations conducted for foreign students for admission into Master programmes.

Some universities will have some conditions like the application should already have pre-MBA work experience in the previous academics.

Most importantly you need to clear the GMAT examination, I will give you the complete details of it.

GMAT -- Graduate Management Aptitude Test.

GMAT is a Computer Adaptive Test.

The total test duration is nearby 4 hours.

There is no particular eligibility criteria for taking GMAT exam. You must be above 18 years of age to take the GMAT exam.

You will receive the scores right after completing the test.

The test scores will be valid for 5 years.

After getting shortlisted, the final selection will be done based on the multiple rounds of selection process such as Statement of Purpose, Letters of Recommendation, Personal Interview and or other rounds conducted by the B-schools.

GMAT Exam 2014 Pattern:

The GMAT paper test comprises of 4 separately timed segments.

The GMAT exam consists of 3 main parts which are,

Analytical Writing Assessment,
Quantitative segment and
Verbal segment.

The Quantitative segment has 2 kinds of questions:
Problem Solving and
Data Sufficiency.

There are a total of 37 questions in this segment with a time limit of 75 minutes.

The Verbal Segment has 3 kinds of questions:
Critical Reasoning,
Sentence Correction and
Reading Comprehension.

There are a total of 41 questions in this segment with a time limit of 75 minutes.

The Analytical writing segment comprises of two short theses to be written in 30 minutes each one.
The first is the Analysis of an Issue, in which you need to examine the issue available and explain your views on it.
The second essay is Analysis of a Dispute, in which a given argument has to be critically analyzed and assessed. For both the essays, the stress is on the "Analytical" part, and not on the "Writing" part.

All the Best !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?