11th March 2018, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MBA course at Irish Management Institute, Dublin? Whom to contact for admission?

Hello sir, I am planing to study MBA course from Irish Management Institute, Dublin. Please tell me how can I get admission? Whom to contact for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of MS in Ireland? Is MS affordable in Ireland?
  2. MBA and Master degree in Advanced Wealth Management course available in University College Dublin, Ireland? How to get admission?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland? -- [New]
  4. Part time MBA in Hospital Management from reputed colleges? Is Hospital Management good for me?
  5. Entrance exams to study MSc(Business Management) in Dublin City University?
  6. What I do after my Graduation to make the best professional career?
  7. Eligibility and total fees to get admission in MS at Dublin Institute of Technology, Ireland? How to approach for admission?
  8. Which college and which course to take after completion of B.Sc with 60% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the courses in Documentation Services?
  10. List of Management universities in Dublin, Ireland
  11. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) at IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  12. How to study EMBA after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream? I have 2 years Mechanical Industry Experience
  13. What are the reputed MBA colleges to get admission through CMAT?
  14. Can I get admission in any MBA colleges of Ahmedabad?
  15. Is Global Institute of Management Gandhinagar suitable for MBA admission?
  16. Way to get admission in Trinity College Dublin, Republic of Ireland to study MBA or M.Sc in Finance?
  17. Physics graduate is eligible for PGDM?
  18. Scope of commerce multimedia in future? Are there any jobs related to it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?