31st January 2016, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

What I do after my Graduation to make the best professional career?

What I do after completing my graduation ?
I am completed B.com in (Accounting & Finance )
What are the various professional Ways to make career ? Please provide me some advice and the information which I have to follow to have the best career?

31st January 2016, 11:38 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What I do after my Graduation to make the best professional career?

After graduation, students need to pursue for MBA course for better professional career.
MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.
Top colleges which offers MBA course are
-IIM(Indian Institute of Management)
-IRMA(Indian Institute of Rural Management)
-Xavier college of Management
-Kalinga Institute of Information Technology and Management

Entrance examinations conducted for admission in best colleges for MBA are
-CAT(Common Admission Test) for admission in IIM and IRMA
-MAT(Management Admission Test)
-XAT( Xavier Admission Test)

The candidate having more than 45% marks in Bachelor degree from any recognized university in any disciple are eligible for appearing in entrance examination.
As, you have completed your graduation then you can go for MBA to make your professional career bright.
31st January 2016, 11:43 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I do after my Graduation to make the best professional career?

You can go for the further studies or for the job after completion of your B.Com course. If you are planning for further education then you can go for Masters of Business Administration, Master of Computer Application, ICWA etc. On the other hand if you are planning for job then you can apply for job in Budget Planning, Business Consultancies, Banks, Public Accounting Firms, Working Capital Management etc as per your personal interest.
My suggestion to you is that you should apply for the master degree first and after completion of your master's you will get a good pay scaled job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?