9th November 2016, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in MBBS course from Germany? List of entrance exam for it?

Dear sir, I have passed 10th with 80% marks and 12th with 70% marks. I want to study MBBS course from Germany. Please tell me how I can get admission? List of entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  2. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  3. List of MBBS colleges of Germany which provides MBBS without admission fee and college fee?
  4. List of medical(in English) institutions in Germany and their admission procedure for MBBS?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MBBS course in Germany?
  6. List of colleges/universities in Germany which provide MBBS in English medium?
  7. Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free?
  8. Any medical college in Germany? What is the process of getting admission in Germany for MBBS?
  9. List of colleges offering MBBS in English in Germany?
  10. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  11. List of universities offering MBBS course in Germany? What's the total expense of the course?
  12. List of colleges offering MBBS program for free in Germany?
  13. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  14. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  15. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities in Germany to study MS after MBBS course from Ukraine? Procedure and eligibility criteria of admission? -- [New]
  17. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  18. How to get admission in MBBS in germany? What are the total costs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?