9th November 2016, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the Russian government policy for Indian student to study MBBS course?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Biology and want to study MBBS course from Ruse. Please tell me what is the Russian government policy for Indian student to study MBBS course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  2. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government medical college being a Bangladesh?
  3. MBBS course in Indian government medical colleges being a Bangladeshi? Is there any foreign quota in these colleges?
  4. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to study MBBS?
  5. What are the requirements to study MBBS in any Indian Government Universities? What is the school fees?
  6. What are the MBBS degree courses offered by Russian and Chinese colleges?
  7. Marks required in MH CET for SC to study MBBS in Singapore or any other country? Scholarship details can be grabbed to get admission in abroad? Information about Indian government providing scholarship for Indian students going abroad for studies?
  8. Can I study M.A.(Russian Studies) after completion of B.A. General while studying 1 year Diploma in Russian Language?
  9. Total cost to pursuing MBBS course from a private college of Bangladesh?
  10. Can I get financial aid of Rs. 50-60 Lacs by Government to study MBBS?
  11. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Government colleges of Dehradun?
  12. Fee structure for MBBS in Germany? Visa policy for Indians?
  13. Is there any entrance exam to join MBBS course in Russian College? Details about the top universities?
  14. Future prospect of studying MS in Russia? Is Russian degree accepted everywhere outside India?
  15. Procedure to study MBBS degree in Brazil being an Indian?
  16. How to study MBBS in India government medical college after completing 12th class? I have scored 50% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure of admission and fees to study MBBS course from Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Russian Federation? Is it necessary to pass FMGE exam in India after completion of course? -- [New]
  18. Can I get a job in Russian Embassy having good knowledge of reading and writing Russian, English and Hindi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?