17th February 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

How to go to abroad to study after BBA?

Can i go abroad for higher study after doing bba with 50%. if yes than how?

17th February 2015, 09:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go to abroad to study after BBA?

Yes, you can definitely go to Abroad for pursuing your higher studies after completion of your BBA course. Since, you are pursuing BBA course, it is best to opt for MBA course in your higher studies. To get admission in MBA course in Abroad universities, you need to appear in GMAT and TOFEL/IELTS examination. GMAT is an entrance examination which is be taken by candidates who are interested to pursue MBA course in Abroad. TOEFL/IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can get admission in MBA course in foreign universities.
17th February 2015, 10:29 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can go to Aboard to pursue your higher studies, even if you have 50%. First of all, decide yourself about the course, which you want to study in Aboard. As a BBA student, if you are interested to Pursue MBA in Aboard, you should appear for GMAT exam. That's because most of the universities offers admission in MBA courses by considering GMAT score of the candidates. After completing GMAT exam, you can apply for admission at selected list of universities, by applying through online or by sending your application through courier.

GMAT Exam Pattern:-
The GMAT exam is conducted in three sections

1.Analytical Writing Assessment:
It consists of two short essays, which are to be written in 30 minutes each. The first is the Analysis of an Issue and the second essay is Analysis of an Argument

2.Quantitative section :
In this section there are mathematical problems on, Arithmatic, Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency.

3.Verbal section:
In verbal section, the questions are related to Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning, and Reading Comprehension.
4th April 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do BBA MBA course abroad instead of India
If yes, from where I should do and what is the procedure to do it after completing my 10 2
2nd May 2018, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to study abroad after completing my BBA degree but I m not interested in doing MBA wt are some other good courses I can pursue ??
12th March 2019, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am very confuse to related the further study, I want to do MBA after my graduation but thing is that how can I do MBA because am not eligible for MBA just I have 12 3 degree and abroad country demands 12 4.
So plz tell me What should i do after BBA so that I can do my masters (MBA) on the basis of graduation percentages 52% overall
18th December 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir am shankar i have completed my 12th and studying degree bba i want to study in abroad can you tell me how it was possible
14th June 2020, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

How do I apply for GMAT exam?
What exactly is needed for to pass the entrance exam?
1st February 2022, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I am margeena . sir i am very confuse. what can i do after bba because i wanted to go abroad for my higher study. pls tell me .
9th February 2022, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

my son is doing BBA from bangalore i want to send him to canada after he finishes his BBA in india, how can i pursue what course should he take in canada.
16th March 2022, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir I'm deevena I'm totally confused ABT abroad in mba I don't know either my family will allow me to do my masters in abroad so give me a solution that can i do my masters in India nd a best grp related to bba
9th August 2022, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

what are the other exams should take to study in abroad apart from study courses .
like for visa , passport , and so on ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?