23rd January 2016, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

How to go abroad for study after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Hi. I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering in 2nd year. I wish to study degree in mechanical in abroad. So question is can I go abroad after diploma. It is possible. If it is possible what is the process for that
Please answer.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in abroad after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Eligibility to study abroad after diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  4. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  5. How to study in Abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? How to study in Abroad?
  6. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad if completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis?
  7. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?
  9. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  11. Qualification and documents needed to study Diploma in Abroad?
  12. How can I study B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) in Abroad being a financially poor candidate? Best college for this course in Abroad?
  13. Entrance exams to study B.Tech in Abroad for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  14. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  15. Can I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in a Deemed University?
  16. How to do degree in abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Is it beneficial to study B.E. in Abroad after completing Diploma in Engineering course?
23rd January 2016, 11:44 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to go abroad for study after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi. I am doing diploma in mechanical engineering in 2nd year. I wish to study degree in mechanical in abroad. So question is can I go abroad after diploma. It is possible. If it is possible what is the process for that
Please answer.
The aspirant has to join at any one of the universities and then apply for a visa to go to abroad. The aspirant can study a Bachelor’s Degree in abroad countries like European countries, USA, Australia, Singapore, etc. The aspirant has to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL. The aspirant can apply to the university online. The aspirant can also contact the educational consultants. The consultants will also help you regarding the course, university, fee details and cost involved in the studies.
25th March 2021, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go abroad for study after diploma in mechanical engineering?

After completing Diploma in mechanical engineering, can I study automotive engineering in abroad. Reply soon.iam financially poor.but I have aim to achieve my goal. Please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?