26th February 2015, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?

Sir
I am a diploma in mechanical engg pass out in 4 years ago.
Now I am working in company as
maintenance Supervisor from last 4 years.
Am I eligible for study higher education
in abroad now??????

Related Questions:
  1. Courses to study in Abroad for Diploma Petrochemical Engineer?
  2. Am I eligible to study abroad if I am working in company as Maintenance Supervisior?
  3. Can I do MS abroad in Mechanical Engineering after completing 4 years Technical diploma course?
  4. How can I do higher studies after diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which course should I take up? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to study in Abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? How to study in Abroad?
  6. How may I do B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing 3 years of diploma(Mechanical engineering) from government polytechnic? Currently am working in construction site
  7. Can I study B.Tech Mechanical now after completing diploma in ECE?
  8. Can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for the position of SI after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a candidate with an age of 22 years?
  10. Can I get a job abroad, particularly in middle easy after passing B.E in Computer Engineering?
  11. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  12. Am I eligible for IAS/IPS entrance exam? I have completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  13. Which is the best course for me in mechanical technology after completing 3 years diploma?
  14. B.Tech CSE/IT in Abroad for Diploma holder in EEE?
  15. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a mechanical course student from NCVT
  16. Am I eligible to study AMIE course if completed Civil Engineering Diploma 2 years ago?
  17. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  18. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
9th March 2017, 12:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I am a diploma in mechanical engg pass out in 4 years ago.
Now I am working in company as
maintenance Supervisor from last 4 years.
Am I eligible for study higher education
in abroad now??????

Yes, you are eligible to study in abroad countries like Australia, after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 4 years work experience in India. You can study Bachelor of Engineering (Honors) or Bachelor of Technology course in Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. You have to clear the IELTS examination with 6.0 score in all bands for taking admission to bachelor’s degree course in the universities in Australia. The admission procedure and other details are available in the university websites or you can contact the educational consultants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?