14th January 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How much bands are required for studying Medical in Canada?

I am the student of class 10th and after 10th i want to go to Canada for medical studies. Please tell me how much bands are required in 10th to do study in Canada?

I will be very thankful.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  2. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  3. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  4. How to get a job in abroad after completing B.Tech in CS?
  5. Can I apply for Canada study Visa having overall 6 bands?
  6. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
  7. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Eligibility to apply for study visa of Canada after completing IELTS with 6 bands and non Medical with 55% marks?
  10. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  11. Minimum marks required in 12th PCM to study B.Tech in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  13. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  14. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  15. Can I be eligible for any college of canada after doing 12th in medical stream
  16. Cutoff Bands required in IELTS to study MS in University of Toronto?
  17. Can I study in MacEwan University, Canada if scored 6 Bands in IELTS being a 12th NIOS student?
  18. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?