9th February 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How should i prepare at home for clearing ILETS entrance?

I am a student of 11th class in commerce section. Sir, i am little confused of my future. My dream is to clear ILETS. I want to know how should i prepare at home for clearing the entrance exam?

9th February 2016, 09:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should i prepare at home for clearing ILETS entrance?

To get good score in IELTS examination, definitely you must have to take a coaching from a reputed coaching center which offers good quality of coaching. You need to listen the classes carefully, practice them after coming to home everyday. Practice exercises and attend mock tests, so, that you can know in which area you are weak and you can improve in that particular area. IELTS examination consists of Speaking, Writing, Reading and Listening sections. So, to get good score in IELTS examination,you must have to practice as many exercises as possible.
9th February 2016, 10:54 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should i prepare at home for clearing ILETS entrance?

You can easily prepare yourself for ILETS at your home. ILETS has four main sections named listening, reading, writing and speaking.
For improving your Listening you simply have to listen BBC news or any other in English for at least 20 minutes daily. Watch English movies without subtitles.
For preparing the Reading section you simply have to practice previous practice papers. This section will consume lots of time if not managed properly, so keep time in your while doing reading section.
For writing section you have to write straight forward and clear on topic. Try as much essay as you can.
For speaking be in practice of speaking, do not hesitate while speaking.
After following above with full dedications i am sure you will definitely score 8 bands in your ILETS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?