9th February 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Can i go to US for study after clearing ILETS?

I want to study in US after passing my 10th standard. I want to confirm if i can study in United States after clearing my ILETS entrance examination. Please reply me with the required information.

9th February 2016, 09:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i go to US for study after clearing ILETS?

Yes, definitely you can go to US for pursuing your higher studies by clearing IELTS examination after completion of your 10th standard. To get admission in any course in any Abroad University, you must have to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission in Abroad Universities. Once, you receive an i20 (admission letter) from the university, you can book a Visa Slot to attend the Visa Interview once, your Visa is approved, you can go to US for pursuing your higher studies.
9th February 2016, 10:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i go to US for study after clearing ILETS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study in US after passing my 10th standard. I want to confirm if i can study in United States after clearing my ILETS entrance examination. Please reply me with the required information.
If you have scored good in ILETS exam then you can go for US for higher study.

IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for IELTS Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?