2nd February 2016, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

How to study after leaving studies long back because of low marks in Intermediate in Telugu medium?

I am radha I got low marks in intermediate in telugu medium my study stopped since 2005 but study reopen 2015 how to state my study Please reply

15th August 2017, 06:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study after leaving studies long back because of low marks in Intermediate in Telugu medium?

To continue your higher studies after discontinuing with Intermediate course in 2015, you have to apply for admission to the course you wish to pursue your higher studies. Admissions in Bachelor's degree courses are generally done on basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. By following the admission process, you can get admission in Bachelor's degree course for pursuing your higher studies.
20th August 2020, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study after leaving studies long back because of low marks in Intermediate in Telugu medium?

Sir if we read all telugu books reagrding syllabus for prilims exam ,how we should understand questions in English sir
20th August 2020, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I'm telugu medium background for upto 10th but my inter and degree are English medium only but upto tenth I was a good student in telugu medium as well as English medium but that all scoial studies I was not understand English terms ,how I prepare , how I start perapring for civil exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?