25th September 2016, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Is id possible to do MS in Architecture in abroad like USA?

Hi!

I'm complete B.E in Civil engineering .I want to ms in architecture in USA .can it possible...??? What is the minimum criteria required for the same? Can you please provide me the details soon on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?
  2. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad?
  3. How to do Ph.D in USA in architecture? I have completed MSc in Architecture engineering in English in Italy
  4. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  5. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  6. How to do masters in architecture in USA after doing bachelors in architecture from India?
  7. Is it possible to do Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural design in UK or USA after completing B.E Civil?
  8. Fee Structure for studying Architecture in Abroad
  9. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  10. What is the duration of Architecture course in abroad? How much salary can i earn?
  11. List of universities offering BS(Architecture) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  12. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  13. Best colleges in USA offering Masters in Architecture after B.Arch? How to get a scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Chances to study further in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?
  15. Can I study Bachelor of Architecture in Abroad being a Polytechnic Diploma holder?
  16. How to get admission to study BS(Architecture) in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  17. Should I study Architecture in Abroad being creamy in Drawings and pursuing 11th PCM?
  18. Is it good to pursue post graduation course from abroad? Which is better country to do between UK and USA?
26th September 2016, 12:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is id possible to do MS in Architecture in abroad like USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi!

I'm complete B.E in Civil engineering .I want to ms in architecture in USA .can it possible...??? What is the minimum criteria required for the same? Can you please provide me the details soon on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon!
You have completed B.E in Civil Engineering so you are not eligible for MS in Architecture.

Those candidates who have completed B.Arch course from a recognized University are eligible M.S in Architecture in abroad
26th September 2016, 05:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely pursue MS in Architecture in USA. Since you have pursued B.Techbcourse in civil engineering so there should not be much problem in getting admission big you score well in the entrance exams. You need to appear in the entrance exams based on which the US universities take admission - GRE and TOEFL or IELTS. Then you need to clear interview rounds to get admission call. Once you get admission call, confirm admission and apply for visa.
26th September 2016, 08:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to do MS in Architecture course in US universities after completion of your B.E. Civil Engineering course from a recognised university. To get admission to do MS Architecture course in US universities, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By securing good score in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities. After submitting the application form, the university will review your application and if you are eligible for admission, you will be offered admission in the university for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?