20th March 2016, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of Architecture course in abroad? How much salary can i earn?

I am interested in the Architecture field. I want to know that what is the duration of the Architecture course in abroad. Kindly tell me about it. Also tell me how much can i earn?

Related Questions:
21st March 2016, 07:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of Architecture course in abroad? How much salary can i earn?

The duration depends on the course which you are seeking in the field is architecture. There are numerous courses in the field of architecture ranging from certification courses of short duration to PhD course of long duration. Hence you need to mention the course for which you want to know the duratiob. By commenting below , post which we will be able to provide you the detailed description of the course. The salary which you can earn depends on the employer, concerned country in which you are seeking job opportunities, your calibre and the institute from which you are pursuing the course. Usually you can earn from 300$- 5000$ per month based on the country location in which you are seeking job opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?