5th September 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Information about exams, applying process and scholarships for undergraduate studies in Fashion Designing at IFA Paris? Which score to prefer TOEFL or IELTS?

Hello I want to study undergraduate fashion designing programme in IFA Paris
I don't have any idea about exams, applying process, scholarships, which exam should I prefer TOEFL or IELTS nd how to prepare for them

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  2. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  3. Steps to apply in Abroad to study after finishing SSC in India?
  4. Best colleges for MCA Abroad with scholarship? Information about GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  5. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  6. What time would be best for giving TOEFL, IELTS and GMAT exams as I would be graduating in the month of May next year?
  7. Exams required other than TOEFL and IELTS for admission in MPT?
  8. Should I give IELTS or TOEFL for English Proficiency test
  9. How to get admission in Abroad? Procedure behind it? What is the cost of the MBA course?
  10. Is it possible for diploma holders in mechanical engineering to join degree course in US university?
  11. What is the criteria to appear for MS in foreign country?
  12. What is the difference between GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  13. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  14. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  15. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  16. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  17. Can I join Fashion Designing course after passing my 12th intermediate course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
6th January 2018, 12:13 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about exams, applying process and scholarships for undergraduate studies in Fashion Designing at IFA Paris? Which score to prefer TOEFL or IELTS?

As you said you want to pursue undergraduate fashion designing course from IFA Paris so these are the Bachelor courses listed below you may opt for it:-
> Bachelor Fashion Design and Technology
> Bachelor Visual Merchandising
> Bachelor Fashion Marketing

Requirements for admission in IFA:-
> You must have passed your 12th standard examination.
> You must be 18 year old.
> You will have to appear for English proficiency test and score about IELTS minimum 5.5(not less then 5.0) or TOEFL minimum 65.
> You will have to give an interview in Skype or on campus.

For online application, scholarship and detailed information about courses you should visit to the official website of IFA i.e. https://www.ifaparis.com/admissions/how-to-apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?