27th August 2013, 03:35 PM
shaivya kodan

Should I give IELTS or TOEFL for English Proficiency test

hi...
for English proficiency test , i should be giving IELTS or TOEFL ?
which one more standardized test ?
and for applying in management colleges...i should be giving both GMAT as well as IELTS / TOEFL ??

14th October 2016, 05:11 PM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: Should I give IELTS or TOEFL for English Proficiency test

You need to give International English Language Testing System(IELTS) exam if you are applying for universities in USA and Canada, else you need to give Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) exam if you are applying for universities in UK and Australia.
It totally depends on the university you are applying for some universities need both the scores and some universities won't need either scores.
15th June 2017, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I give IELTS or TOEFL for English Proficiency test

If 10th class passed in 2011 and the 12th class passed by 2016 which country apply for visa and how many become the band score
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?