10th December 2013, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Information about post study Visa in UK?

Please tell me about post study visa in uk. I got An offer to study in Newcastle university to pursue Ms. Whether it is possible to extend visa if we get an offer to do Phd after Ms.

2nd January 2014, 04:28 PM
zaidcareers360

Default Re: Information about post study Visa in UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me about post study visa in uk. I got An offer to study in Newcastle university to pursue Ms. Whether it is possible to extend visa if we get an offer to do Phd after Ms.

Hi dear

Indian students have been opting to study overseas for decades though their preferred destinations have not remained the same. First it was the UK and then the US dominated the student numbers. Between 2005 and 2009, Australia emerged as the preferred destination. Estimates indicate that in 2008-09, Australia issued over 60,000 visas to Indian students.
28th December 2014, 02:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about post study Visa in UK?

Yes, there is no need to worry concerning visa these days and you can definitely get your visa period extended if you got an offer of further studies. The education system has globalized and the countries are no more reluctant in the issue of visas. However various parameters will be checked before extending the visa period like the authenticity of the offer, your previous stay record and your performance in the previous course. If everything is fine you can surely extend your visa period. However if you are aiming to do some jobs especially part time jobs you need to get a work permit on the recommendation of your employee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?