15th December 2013, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MArine engineering Singapore having 96 in Maths and 76% in 12th?

Can study marine engineering in singapore ? I just did 12 exams and my percentage was 76.2 and i got 96 in maths

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join Merchant Navy as a merchant officer? I am a SY Mechanical Polytechnic student
  2. Can I get a seat for Marine engineering or Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 961 in 12th Maths and Biology?
  3. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  5. How to do marine engineering after passing 12th?
  6. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  7. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  8. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  9. How to do genetic engineering in Singapore? I am doing 12th and have taken Microbiology Group
  10. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  11. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  12. If I have Vocational Group in my 12th then can I study B.E Marine in Chennai or Coimbatore? Which are the colleges available?
  13. Can I do marine engineering after passing 12th with 50%?
  14. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering in TS Chanakya after scoring 65% in 12th?
  15. Can I apply for marine engineering after completing my 12th? I am interested in marine engineering
  16. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  17. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  18. What to do after passing 12th in the field of marine engineering
28th December 2014, 01:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MArine engineering Singapore having 96 in Maths and 76% in 12th?

Yes, you can definitely study marine engineering in engineering colleges of Singapore with a percentage of 76 in 10+2 and 96 in mathematics. However,you need to appear in the entrance exams based on which most of the universities in Singapore take admission especially the top ones. You need to score well in - SAT and IELTS followed by online application with resume. Some of the top institutes also conduct telephonic or Skype interviews for selection of candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?