25th November 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Applying for MBBS course after 12th in European countries? Money required for getting admission for MBBS in European countries?

Dear sir, I’m Indian and I got 8.4 CGPA in 10th actually I want to know that how can I apply MBBS after 12th in European country or just foreign countries I'm not financially strong but I like to study in foreign country. For this purpose I’m really working hard sir how much money required for admission of MBBS?

Related Questions:
  1. Which country have scope for MS in Civil?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in European countries after completion of M.Pharm course?
  3. Are there any good engineering colleges in Abroad like Singapore or other European Countries which take admission just by 12th board exam marks?
  4. Which entrance exam to write for admission in M.Arch at Newzealand, Switzerland or other European countries?
  5. Can I get scholarship to study MBA in any European country if having 5 arrears in B.Tech?
  6. Job opportunities in USA for B.A.M.S Doctor?
  7. Best colleges for MS in chemical in European countries? Is TOEFL necessary for admission in Europe universities?
  8. Do we have to write any exam for doing MBBS in Foreign counties? Cheap country for doing MBBS?
  9. How to do Ph.D from European Countries? I have completed M.tech in Thermal System and Design Mechanical
  10. Where can I do post graduation course after completion of MBBS? In India or in foreign countries?
  11. Which degree has more demand in European Countries- MBA or M.Tech?
  12. Which degree is valid in Europe? Procedure of working in European countries?
  13. How should I work in European countries like Canada and USA after completing completing BSc IT?
  14. Attempts in UPSC Exams for General Category? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed to do MS in some European countries which offers free education?
  16. How can mechanical engineers get a job in European Countries?
  17. Can I do post graduation in any other country after completing MBBS from Pakistan? In which countries I would be eligible for private practice?
  18. What should I do after completing MBBS in Russia?
30th November 2015, 12:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Applying for MBBS course after 12th in European countries? Money required for getting admission for MBBS in European countries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I’m Indian and I got 8.4 CGPA in 10th actually I want to know that how can I apply MBBS after 12th in European country or just foreign countries I'm not financially strong but I like to study in foreign country. For this purpose I’m really working hard sir how much money required for admission of MBBS?

The aspirant can apply for MBBS after 12th standard in European Countries.

The aspirant has to study science group in +2 and should have scored very good marks.

The fee will be some were around Rs 2 to 4 lakhs per year in some countries in Europe (accommodation and food expenses separate).

It will vary from country to country and university to university.

The aspirant has to clear the English proficiency test (TOELF or IELTS) and some of the universities will conduct entrance test for the admission.

The aspirant can also contact the educational consultants.

The consultants will help you regarding the fees and other scholarships available in Europe.

The aspirant can also get information from the seniors studying in Europe or can check the details in the university websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?