21st December 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D. in abroad?

Hello sir, I am completing M.sc organic chemistry with 73% mars. Now i want to pursue Ph.D. in abroad. So tell me the procedure for doing so?

mail me [email protected]

15th February 2016, 06:18 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to pursue Ph.D. in abroad?

You need to appear for the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examinations.
Once you have cracked these two Examinations you will be eligible to pursue the course of PhD from Abroad.
You need to have a good academic track record as well as a good Domain Knowledge to be able to get admission to the course of PhD after the completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry.
You will also have to crack a Personal Interview to be eligible for the course of PhD in the University of your choice.
This is the procedure that you need to follow to get admission to the course of PhD in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?