9th November 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

List additional courses under VLSI Design field to pursue in abroad?

Hello sir,

I have finished my b.e ece and i want to narrow down my carrier towards VLSI. So can you please tell me about additional courses under this field which i can pursue in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get scholarship to study further in VLSI design field in abroad?
  2. Scope of Embedded System Design and VLSI Design courses? Types of job available and initial salary?
  3. Which course I can take up to do in abroad after completion of B.Com course?
  4. Do I have to appear for any exam to do further studies in BAMS in abroad? List of the best universities abroad in Ayurveda Field? Which are the courses related to my field and procedure to apply?
  5. What qualification is needed to get placed in abroad under VLSI field?
  6. How to shift from Teaching to VLSI industry with no industrial experience? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in ECE after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  8. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  9. List of universities/colleges which are good to do Ph.D in VLSI Design?
  10. What are the job opportunities in India or Abroad? I have just completed B.Tech in E&C and want to take the course in VLSI Design/Verification
  11. What kind of jobs i can do in abroad after studying ME VLSI?
  12. Which are the VLSI industries offering jobs for freshers? I have completed my masters degree in VLSI design
  13. What should I do after passing diploma except B.Tech?
  14. What would be the expense of pursuing MS in VLSI from abroad?
  15. Best institutes in India for certified courses of Embedded System Design and VLSI design? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Additional courses along with engineering degree
  17. Which further course should i pursue in abroad in Marine Engineering field?
  18. Need list of training centers of VLSI design courses in Kerala?
11th November 2015, 10:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List additional courses under VLSI Design field to pursue in abroad?

It is good to see you having a career plan and aiming to pursue studies in a particular field of your interest. VLSI is a very good field especially if you pursue higher studies in this field in abroad in the top notch institutes. VLSI professionals are highly paid worldwide. Since you have completed B.E in VLSI and now planning to go for higher studies in this field, so you should pursue any of the below mentioned course.

- M.Tech in VLSI
- MS in VLSI

You can also pursue Post Graduate Diploma in VLSI and Design.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?