25th September 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join M.Tech in ECE after completion of B.Tech in EEE?

can we do m. tech in ece after doing b. tech in eee

18th March 2013, 03:50 PM
siddhant110

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.Tech in ECE after completion of B.Tech in EEE?

Hi !!
YES, you are eligible for some of the M.Tech courses in ECE even after pursuing B.Tech in EEE. Here are some of the courses which you might be interested in ...

1. Systems & Signals Processing
2. VLSI System Design
3. Digital System Electronics
4. Embedded Systems & VLSI Design

You can also pursue some of the Communication related courses based on the electives that you chose during your B.Tech
30th April 2013, 04:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join M.Tech in ECE after completion of B.Tech in EEE?

Yes, you are eligible. But you need to qualify GATE. GATE exam must be qualified in stream of electrical engineering itself. There are no age limitations in order to apply. Also, you can attend the test any number of times.
23rd May 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I've completed B.tech in ECE and M.tech in CSE. Am i eligible for west bengal school service commission?
22nd September 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

am i take ece in m.tech after completing b.tech in cse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?