9th November 2015, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

How to shift from Teaching to VLSI industry with no industrial experience?

I took a masters degree in VLSI design from India. After that for 2 years I was into teaching field. Now I have a change of mind and want to try VLSI industry in abroad. But i have no prior industrial experience. Currently I am living in US.

Related Questions:
  1. How to shift to VLSI field after having 2 years of experience in testing? What are the jobs available?
  2. What is the age limit for government teachers job?
  3. Getting a teaching job without B.ed degree in private schools? How much salary can I expect?
  4. How to join the software industry? I have 10 years of teaching experience
  5. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  6. Course work and teaching of Diploma in VLSI at CDAC?
  7. Can I do Ph.D course after completion of MCA and with teaching experience?
  8. Which course is better between Regular MBA and Executive MBA?
  9. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  10. Are Industrial training really beneficial in getting placed in core semiconductor companies? Which stream to opt Embedded or VLSI?
  11. What to do after B.E. ?
  12. Preparation required to shift from Hotel industry to Banking sector?
  13. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  14. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  15. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility For teaching in colleges after B.Tech and without having any teaching experience?
  17. Can I pursue M.Ed after completing B.Tech with 6 years of experience in IT Industry
  18. Specialization in MBA after working in Federal Mogual - a leading MNC in automobile ancillaries?
11th November 2015, 10:33 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to shift from Teaching to VLSI industry with no industrial experience?

There is no problem if you do not have any industrial experience. You can shift from teaching to industry and opt for a job in VLSI industry. You should have in depth knowledge which will overcome your lack of industrial experience. You can upload your resume in the leading job portals and apply for various openings. In the meanwhile, to overcome your lack of industrial experience, you need to pursue industrial training to have some idea about the industry and to be preferable during the recruitment drive. You can also take up some small scale job to add on your experience like doing internship of one or two months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?