19th September 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

List of best universities for doing masters in social work in India or abroad?

Hello,

I have finished my Engineering with computer science, now i am looking for some post graduation program related to social work, if you have any information regarding this please let me know!! Thanks
Vipin gupta

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of doing master of social work in India and Abroad? Which are the top universities offering this course in India and Abroad? Any aided programs available? Any separate government body?
  2. List of best colleges which offers masters in social work?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Social Work in India? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Better scope between Masters in English and Masters in Social work?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production
  6. Question papers for Masters in Social work from Delhi university?
  7. List of universities offering masters in genetic engineering in India?
  8. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  9. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  10. List of various universities or colleges in India offering masters degree in forensic psychology
  11. Universities in Kerala, AP and Karnataka offering M.Phil in Social Work? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. How to do masters in MSW after completing B.Tech in Mechanical?
  14. Essential courses to make career in NGO?
  15. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  16. Is it possible to do Masters in social work from IGNOU through distance learning while doing regular masters?
  17. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  18. Should I do Masters in Ortho Manual Therapy course in India or Abroad? Which country to choose to study this course?
19th September 2015, 06:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best universities for doing masters in social work in India or abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I have finished my Engineering with computer science, now i am looking for some post graduation program related to social work, if you have any information regarding this please let me know!! Thanks
Vipin gupta
List of the best university for masters in social work course in Abroad:-

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

University of Texas-Austin
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

University of North Carolina
Address: 601 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403, United States

Arizona State University
Address: 1151 South Forest Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States

Brigham Young University
Address: Provo, UT 84602, United States
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?