19th August 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Dairy Engineering to Diploma holder in Abroad?

Sir,
I have passed my Diploma in Dairy Engineering and I want to study B.Tech in Dairy Engineering. But there is no good colleges in India so I have decided to study in Abroad. Can you please tell me about the colleges in Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Dairy Engineering in India? Detailed information and scope of this course?
  2. Correspondence colleges which offer B.Tech to Computer Technology Diploma holder?
  3. List of colleges offering Dairy Engineering education under distance learning?
  4. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  5. List of companies which offer recruitment to Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student in Abroad?
  6. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
  7. List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?
  8. How to work in abroad countries if I am a chemical engineering diploma holder
  9. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  10. List of colleges which offer Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam for ITI holder in Orissa?
  11. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer 2 years Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  12. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  14. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility for masters after completing Dairy diploma in Dairy technology?
  16. List of colleges which offer MS(Civil Engineering) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  17. List of institutes which offer B.E.(Civil Engineering) to Diploma holder in Himachal Pradesh?
  18. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
26th August 2015, 07:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Dairy Engineering to Diploma holder in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have passed my Diploma in Dairy Engineering and I want to study B.Tech in Dairy Engineering. But there is no good colleges in India so I have decided to study in Abroad. Can you please tell me about the colleges in Abroad?
List of the best university for B.Tech in Dairy Engineering course in Abroad:-

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Cornell University
Address: Ithaca, NY 14850, United States

University of Texas-Austin
Address: Austin, TX 78712, United States

University of North Carolina
Address: 601 S College Rd, Wilmington, NC 28403, United States

Arizona State University
Address: 1151 South Forest Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281, United States

Brigham Young University
Address: Provo, UT 84602, United States
18th July 2020, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Dairy Engineering to Diploma holder in Abroad?

Sir,I would like to take PG in diary technology abroad.Can you suggest me some good universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?