30th March 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to do further studies in Abroad for Pharma.D 4th year student?

Respected Sir
I am Siva Teja from India. I am studying Pharma.D in 4th year.
I want to go Abroad for further studies in USA.
What are all the entrance exams I have to appear?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  2. Who is an NRI student? If a student studies till 10th abroad and studies his 11th and 12th in India then is he eligible for exams under normal category? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Whether a candidate studied till 10th standard in Abroad but completed 12th in India is eligible for entrance exams under normal category?
  4. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself?
  5. How can I go abroad for higher studies in MCA after studying BCA?
  6. Scholarship exams to study Undergraduate courses in Abroad for 12th student?
  7. Entrance exams to study Higher Studies for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student in UK? How to prepare for Quantitative and Mathematics sections?
  8. List of exams equivalent to IIT-JEE for studies in abroad?
  9. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?
  10. How to go abroad for studies after 12th? I am pursuing MBBS
  11. Entrance exam to study M.Tech(Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  12. Studies in Abroad for a student who had discontinued B.E. in 2nd year?
  13. What exams we have to give to get scholarship to study engineering Abroad?
  14. What are the exams and when these exams are held for studies Abroad?
  15. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  16. What shall I do after completion of Bachelors in Electronics & Communication?
  17. What are the entrance exams to prepare for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarships?
  18. Various method to go Abroad for weak student?
9th April 2018, 09:26 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to do further studies in Abroad for Pharma.D 4th year student?

After completion of Pharma.D you can opt for MS in Pharmacy or PhD in Pharmacy. In order to pursue MS or PhD in Pharmacy you will have to take GRE test and have to perform well. Also you have to take an English proficiency test TOEFL/IELTS.

These are the top Pharmacy University in USA:-
> University of Illinois-Chicago
> Purdue University
> Ohio State University
> University of California
> University of Cincinnati:
> University of Kentucky
> Ferris State University
> University of Minnesota
> University of North Carolina
> University of Tennessee
> University of Oklahoma
> University of Utah
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?