1st April 2015, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Should I have to appear in any other entrance exam other than IELTS?

Hi
I did my B.Sc in Nursing from India and now I am going with my husband to Australia. How can I do my M.Sc Nursing there? I know that I need 7 Bands in each module of IELTS for this but I am confused whether I do need experience in that field as well and do I need to give any other entrance exams to get registration?

9th April 2018, 10:15 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to study M.Sc(Nursing) in Australia? Should I have to appear in any other entrance exam other than IELTS?

As a Nursing graduate you can pursue 2 years Master of Nursing Science course from Australian University. In order to pursue Master of Nursing Science from Australian University you will have to give an Qualification assessment. Entry requirements may vary University to University. In some of the Australian institutes work experience is required to pursue M.Sc. in Nursing.

Admission requirement for Master of Nursing Science course:-
> You must have an undergraduate degree completed not more than ten years prior to the date of application.
> You will have to appear for English Proficiency test.

For more details about Qualification assessment you should visit to below mentioned link i.e.
https://internationaleducation.gov.au/services-and-resources/services-for-individuals/qualifications-assessments/pages/qualification-assessment.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?