11th January 2017, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

List of distance colleges in Saudi Arabia to study BE after Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering and having 4 years work experience? Procedure of admission?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering and have 4 years work experience in Saudi Arabia. Now want to study BE in distance mode from here. Provide me list of colleges and admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  2. List of some best colleges of Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course
  3. List of best distance universities of Saudi Arabia? Which type of scholarships are available here for foreign students?
  4. How can I get admission in Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course if working in Saudi Arabia and completed 10th about 21 years ago?
  5. List of colleges to study B.Tech in distance mode through lateral entry in Riyadh?
  6. How to do masters in Gulf counties like Saudi Arabia, Qatar? I have done B.tech in Electronics and communication
  7. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is a Candidate Who Completed 10+2 from Saudi Arabia, Eligible for Engineering colleges in Gujarat if he's having Gujarati Domicile?
  9. Admission to Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu after passing 10th standard from Saudi Arabia?
  10. How to pursue Ph.D in Saudi Arabia after completing M.E in communication systems?
  11. Is there any scope for Muslim Female Dentist in Saudi Arabia? Is 6 month enough to get a job in Saudi Arabia after completing BDS?
  12. How is it possible to get diploma in engineering production if I am Palestinian living in Saudi Arabia? What is the total cost?
  13. List of colleges with admission procedure to study MBBS course from India for an Arabian? Total cost to study the same?
  14. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. List of good schools available in Saudi Arabia? What is the procedure for admission?
  16. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  17. Which distance or part time degree can I do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  18. Criteria to appear for SSC exam in Saudi Arabia through correspondence?
17th November 2020, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of distance colleges in Saudi Arabia to study BE after Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering and having 4 years work experience? Procedure of admission?

I AM FINISHED DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL CAN I DO ENGINEERING FROM DITANCE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?