8th December 2016, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges to study B.Tech in distance mode through lateral entry in Riyadh?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma Engineering and working in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) and now want to study B.Tech from distance mode. List of colleges to study the same from Riyadh.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to opt for after completion of diploma in ECE?
  2. Any chance to do M.Tech/ME in distance mode from Riyadh?
  3. What should I do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  4. What should I study further after completion of Mechanical Diploma course?
  5. List of Government Colleges in India which are offering Lateral Entry procedure into B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Best course for Diploma in Mechanical holder?
  7. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  8. Am I eligible for Aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  9. List of colleges in Sweden to study master degree in Electrical stream in distance mode? Fee structure and eligibility for it?
  10. Possibility to apply for an education loan against salary to study B.Tech in distance mode?
  11. List of best colleges in Chennai to study MBA in distance mode? Is MBA in distance mode valuable?
  12. How to take lateral entry in 2nd year in WB colleges?
  13. How to get lateral entry in a government college to study Diploma in Agriculture course after 12th with Science? List of colleges for it?
  14. How to take admission in B.Tech Civil Distance? I have completed computer science engineering diploma
  15. Which are the colleges which allow lateral entry in B.Tech?
  16. Possibility to study B.Tech(Mechanical) through lateral entry for an ITI Turner having work experience of 14 years as a Mechanic?
  17. Eligibility for lateral entry in B.Tech colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  18. How to study MBA in Operation in distance mode after B.Tech? List of colleges for it? -- [New]
2nd December 2019, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges to study B.Tech in distance mode through lateral entry in Riyadh?

Sir I have compeleted 3 yrs diploma in mechanical engineering I want to take admission in second year in b.tech
4th January 2021, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges to study B.Tech in distance mode through lateral entry in Riyadh?

LATERAL ENTRY B.TEC IN SAUDI ARABIA I WANT COLLEGE LOST
4th January 2021, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Lateral entry of b.tech in Saudi Arabia I want COLLEGE list
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?