8th July 2018, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Is GRE enough to secure MS admission in Germany?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am interested to do my MS in Abroad. Right now I am studying in 5th semester of BTech with Chemical Engineering. I would like to know that GRE is enough to secure admission in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  2. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  3. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  5. Can I study MS in Germany with 333 marks in GRE?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission in Germany for doing masters after completion of GRE with 290 score?
  7. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  8. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  9. How can I get admission to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany with GRE scorecard?
  10. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  11. Will I get admission in MS at Germany having 301 in GRE and 7 in IELTS?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  14. Is GRE necessary for doing MS in computer science in Germany?
  15. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  16. Which course can I do in Germany after doing B.Pharmacy in India
  17. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  18. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
13th July 2018, 01:37 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is GRE enough to secure MS admission in Germany?

As far as I know that GRE is not enough to secure MS admission in Germany. You must also give the proof of English Proficiency. For this you will have to take and and qualify an English Proficiency Test such as IELTS or TOFEL.

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?