6th July 2016, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

List of higher studies which I can do in abroad after completion of polytechnic course?

List of higher studies which I can do in abroad after completion of polytechnic course? Can you please advice me the courses which I can get the admission for? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the offers available to do higher studies abroad after completion of BA course?
  2. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  3. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  4. Can a civil engineering student be successful in abroad after completion of higher studies there? -- [New]
  5. List of colleges to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  6. Chances to study further in Abroad for Architecture Diploma student?
  7. List of universities offering higher studies to ECE graduates abroad?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies abroad after completion of B.Pharma course?
  9. Is it possible to study abroad after completing B.Tech in CSE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible for me to do higher studies in abroad after completion of 10th and diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 61 percentage marks?
  12. Can I apply for higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Com with less than 50 percentage marks?
  13. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  14. Which are the best consultants available in Chennai to consult for doing higher studies in abroad?
  15. List of best colleges in abroad to do higher studies in Designing and Manufacturing after completion of B.Tech?
  16. Can I pursue my career in abroad after completing M.Com from Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  18. What should I do to go abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy?
4th October 2017, 05:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of higher studies which I can do in abroad after completion of polytechnic course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of higher studies which I can do in abroad after completion of polytechnic course? Can you please advice me the courses which I can get the admission for? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details as soon as possible. Thank you!

You can study a Bachelor’s Degree in abroad countries after completing a three year diploma course. You can also study an Associate Degree in some countries after completion of a three year diploma course in India. You have to clear the English language test TOEFL or IELTS and ACT or SAT examinations for the admission to the bachelor’s degree in abroad countries. You have to apply for the admission with necessary documents like letters of recommendations, academic scores, statement of purpose etc. You can apply online for the admission or can contact consultancy firms for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?