2nd November 2016, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA?

I want to do M.Sc in Astrophysics in USA. I am right now doing my B.Sc in same stream in India. Can I know about the institutes which are offering M.Sc in this stream in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering PG course in Mining in Abroad countries like Australia, Canada, USA?
  2. How can I study MS(Geotechnical Engineering) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges for admission?
  3. Information about GRE? Institutions in abroad to pursue M.S course?
  4. Institutes offering Ph.D in Civil Engineering stream? List of IITs and foreign institutes? Is IISC Bangalore offering this course?
  5. List of universities offering MS in computer science? What is the total expense of the course?
  6. List of companies and institutes offering 6 weeks of industrial training to specialize in my trade?
  7. List of Colleges offering MS in Clinical Research in USA? Fee structure for this course?
  8. List of universities offering MBBS in USA
  9. List of top universities in USA offering BS? I want to pursue a degree in food technology
  10. Institutes offering Integrated Ph.D after BSc Biotech?
  11. List of the institutes offering astronomy course? What is the eligibility for the same?
  12. List of engineering institutes offering Civil Engineering Correspondence course in Tamilnadu?
  13. List of the government universities offering M.S. programme in USA?
  14. Minimum qualification for Aeronautical Engineering admission?
  15. List of institutes offering Geology course in India? How may i get admission in those institutes?
  16. List of institutes or companies offering summer internship for life science students in and around Chennai?
  17. List of institutes offering msc in clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of some colleges in USA offering scholarship for Ph.D without GRE?
5th October 2017, 05:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do M.Sc in Astrophysics in USA. I am right now doing my B.Sc in same stream in India. Can I know about the institutes which are offering M.Sc in this stream in USA?

List of Institutes offering Master of Science in Astrophysics in USA is given below;

Iowa State University - Official Website

Ohio University - Official Website

Pennsylvania State University - Official Website

Tufts University - Official Website

University of Minnesota - Official Website

Boston University - Official Website

Michigan State University - Official Website

Arizona State University - Official Website

University of Oklahoma - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?