4th November 2016, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering MS in Europe? Entrance exams to get admission?

I want to study my MS in Europe. I am a B.Tech student and I want to go Europe for MS course. Can I know about the universities where I can get admission? And what are the entrance exams available for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering B.Tech program in Europe? In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission?
  2. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
  3. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of universities offering M.Sc in Biophysics to a candidate with 50% in 1st 2 years of B.Sc(Physics)?
  5. Procedure to get scholarship to study B.Com in Abroad?
  6. List of universities offering MS(Aeronautics) in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  9. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. List of top universities offering MS in Germany to Mechanical student? Fee expenses and hostel facilities? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. List of universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and South India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Microbiology? Information related to admission, fee and entrance exams?
  13. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  14. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering from USA? List of entrance exam and scholarship for it? -- [New]
  15. List of National level entrance exams for M.F.Sc(Mariculture) admission? Reputed universities offering this course?
  16. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy through entrance exams?
  17. List of universities which offer MBBS with scholarship in Europe
  18. Universities who offering Ph.D in Human Development in Maharashtra? Will I have to pass any entrance exam for taking admission? When the entrance exams are conducted?
5th October 2017, 05:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering MS in Europe? Entrance exams to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study my MS in Europe. I am a B.Tech student and I want to go Europe for MS course. Can I know about the universities where I can get admission? And what are the entrance exams available for admission?

List of universities offering MS in Europe is given below;

University of Oxford - Official Website

University of Vienna - Official Website

Ghent University - Official Website

University of Kent - Official Website

University of Cambridge - Official Website

University of Copenhagen - Official Website

Technical University of Munich - Official Website

Utrecht University - Official Website

Heidelberg University - Official Website

University of Zurich - Official Website

Candidates have to clear the English proficiency test TOEFL or IELTS and GRE to get admission in MS into Euopean Universities. Candidates have to apply to the universities, online for the admission. Candidates are admitted to the MS course based on their academic score, performance in the above examinations, extracurricular activities, letter of recommendations etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?