9th September 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

List jobs with good salary for B.Sc. Microbiology graduates in India as well as in abroad?

I have just passed my plus two with more than 90%. So now i wish to study b.sc. Microbiology. List jobs which offers pretty good salary for b.sc. students in
India & Abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Highest paid jobs for M.Sc. in Microbiology graduates? Difference in salaries of India and abroad? -- [New]
  2. Jobs after BAMS in Abroad and expected salary?
  3. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  4. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  5. Jobs for Microbiologists in Foreign companies in India? How to get a good salary? Which companies provide good salary?
  6. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  7. What kind of jobs are offered to Biotechnologists in India and Abroad? How much is their salary?
  8. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which course to choose to study in abroad after doing BSc Microbiology between Food Microbiology and Clinical Microbiology?
  10. Which course can I choose other than medical after completing 12th?
  11. List of universities in Abroad and India for B.Sc along with good placement? Will I get bank loan having 55% in 12th?
  12. List of the universities in India as well as abroad in which I can do BSc in Abroad?
  13. Jobs in India and abroad and expected salary after M.Sc(IT)?
  14. How can I join BSc Microbiology? What are the jobs available in India?
  15. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  16. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  17. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
  18. Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?
26th July 2023, 04:21 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: List jobs with good salary for B.Sc. Microbiology graduates in India as well as in abroad?

Studying BSc Microbiology is a great choice, as there are many high-paying jobs available in this field. Here are a few of the best jobs for BSc Microbiology graduates in India and abroad, along with their average salaries:
  • Microbiologist: This is the most common job for BSc Microbiology graduates. Microbiologists work in a variety of settings, including hospitals, research labs, and pharmaceutical companies. They study microorganisms and their role in health and disease. The average salary for a microbiologist in India is ₹500,000 per year.

• Quality Control Microbiologist: Quality control microbiologists work in the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries to ensure that products are safe and meet quality standards. They test products for the presence of microorganisms and other contaminants. The average salary for a quality control microbiologist in India is ₹400,000 per year.

• Bioinformatician: Bioinformatics is the field of using computers to analyze biological data. Bioinformatics scientists work in research labs, hospitals, and pharmaceutical companies to develop new drugs and treatments. The average salary for a bioinformatician in India is ₹550,000 per year.

• Environmental Microbiologist: Environmental microbiologists study the role of microorganisms in the environment. They work to clean up pollution, develop new bioremediation technologies, and study the effects of climate change on microbial communities. The average salary for an environmental microbiologist in India is ₹350,000 per year.

• Medical Microbiologist: Medical microbiologists work in hospitals and research labs to diagnose and treat infectious diseases. They identify the microorganisms that cause diseases and develop new treatments. The average salary for a medical microbiologist in India is ₹450,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?