7th December 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Specializations available to study in B.Tech for Diploma student of Electronics and Communication Engineering?

Hello,
I am Divya of Kashmir doing Diploma in Electronic and Communication branch 6th semester. After this I have to take admission in B.Tech. So I want to know which specialization would be good for me for my B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. Specializations available to study in B.Tech for Diploma student of Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  2. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  4. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  5. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  6. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  8. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  9. Can I study B.Tech(Fashion Technology) being a Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma female student?
  10. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  11. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. How can I get admission to study B.Tech being an Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma student?
  13. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  15. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  16. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Deemed University being a 12th Science student?
  17. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
20th December 2015, 08:56 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Specializations available to study in B.Tech for Diploma student of Electronics and Communication Engineering?

The first thing I make you clear that there is not any specialization in any stream while doing M.Tech course.

**You are presently in the final year of the diploma course and interested in doing the B.Tech course. So you have to directly take admission in the 2nd year of the B.Tech course in Electronics and Communication branch.

The specialization in any stream will be available if you done M.Tech. Following are the specialization in Electronics branch:

--Digital Communication

--VLSI

--Embedded System

--Signal Processing

**So you need not to think about the specialization while doing the B.tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?