21st September 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MS in streams other than IT/CS through GRE for B.E.(Information Technology) graduate?

Hi Sir,
I am B.E. in Information Technology graduate. Is it possible to get admission by GRE in any MS courses other than IT/CS in Abroad? I don't want to do MS in IT or CS. Please tell me the possibility to do in other streams?

14th October 2015, 10:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MS in streams other than IT/CS through GRE for B.E.(Information Technology) graduate?

Yes, you can opt different stream other than IT/CS for pursuing MS course in Abroad. To get admission in MS course in Abroad Universities, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination. GRE is a standardised test that is an admission requirement for Graduate courses in US universities whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examination scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities. At the time of applying for admission to MS course in US universities, you need to choose your interested stream for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?