3rd October 2015, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

List of universities in abroad which provide masters in hospital administration?

List of universities in abroad which provide masters in hospital administration? Will it be good to do the course abroad or in India? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the quick answer.

Related Questions:
  1. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  2. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  3. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  4. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
  5. Eligibility for NET/SLET in General Management subject after having certificate of Masters programme in Hospital Administration?
  6. List of universities offering masters in clinical pharmacology in abroad?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in community after doing masters in hospital administration
  8. Difference between masters in hospital administration and master in health care administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Best reputed correspondence universities to pursue Masters in Hospital Administration? Is correspondence equivalent to regular course?
  10. Procedure to take scholarship for doing masters in hospital administration in UK?
  11. List of universities offering masters in genetic engineering in India?
  12. I Am Completely Blind. What can I Do After BDS?
  13. How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator?
  14. BHMS and Masters in Hospital Administration holder is eligible for Community Medicine?
  15. List universities for Ph.D. in Hospital Administration or Health Administration?
  16. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  17. How to apply in universities to do masters in computers after completing B.Tech with 76%
  18. List of reputed universities offering Ph.D in Healthcare Management?
8th October 2015, 05:42 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities in abroad which provide masters in hospital administration?

List of universities in abroad which provide masters in hospital administration :

Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
Address: 615 N Wolfe St, Baltimore, MD 21205, United States
Phone: +1 410-955-3543

New York University
Address: New York, NY, United States
Phone: +1 212-998-1212

University of Michigan
Address: 500 S State St, Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States

Sullivan University
Address: 3101 Bardstown Rd, Louisville, KY 40205, United States
Phone: +1 502-456-6505

Yes, it will be good to pursue Masters in Hospital Administration abroad. Candidate will get higher salary and good working experience in abroad rather than India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?