11th March 2018, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

List of universities in Canada offering Master of International Business? Marks required in IELTS and GMAT for admission?

Hello sir, I want to study Master of International Business from Canada. Please send me list of universities for it? Marks required in IELTS and GMAT for admission?

23rd May 2018, 04:00 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities in Canada offering Master of International Business? Marks required in IELTS and GMAT for admission?

Best universities in Canada whuch offer Masters degree in International Business are listed below.
>> Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, Canada(Official Website Link)
>> University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada(Official Website Link)
>> Humber College, Toronto, Canada(Official Website Link)
>> Centennial College, Toronto, Canada(Official Website Link)
>> Niagara College, Welland, Canada(Official Website Link)
>> York University, Toronto, Canada(Official Website Link)

***Most of the colleges in Canada accept IELTS marks though the cutoff marks required in IELTS to get admission vary university to university. In average, if you get 6.5 band in IELTS, you will get admission in most of the universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?