13th January 2018, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Does the Imperial College London provides MBA in International Business Management? Marks required in IELTS, GMAT and TOEFL for it?

Sir, I am graduate and willing to pursue MBA in International Business Management course from Imperial College London. Does the university provides this course? Marks required in IELTS, GMAT and TOEFL for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA abroad after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Is the King's College, London best for Indian students? IELTS and GMAT required for it?
  3. What time would be best for giving TOEFL, IELTS and GMAT exams as I would be graduating in the month of May next year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of universities in Canada offering Master of International Business? Marks required in IELTS and GMAT for admission?
  5. Can I get admission to study PhD in Technology in University of Cambridge through GATE?
  6. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad?
  7. What should I do in UK after competing B.Com?
  8. Courses available to study in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  9. Cutoff marks required in IELTS and TOEFL to study Business Management Undergraduate course in Campbellsville University?
  10. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  11. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  12. Can I study MBA in Abroad with IELTS scorecard?
  13. Can I study MBA in Abroad with IELTS scorecard? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for MBA in Canada after completion of graduation in correspondence mode from Delhi University?
  15. Should I prepare for TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad?
  16. Chances to study in Abroad for F.Y.B.Com graduate?
  17. How to do higher education in foreign countries?
  18. Is it easy to appear in IELTS rather than GMAT to study MBA in UK?
14th April 2018, 09:04 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does the Imperial College London provides MBA in International Business Management? Marks required in IELTS, GMAT and TOEFL for it?

Yes, Imperial College in London offers MBA in International Business Management. Entry Requirements are written below.

>>Candidates should get below mentioned marks in below mentioned English Proficiency Tests.

* GRE: minimum 314 marks including 156 in verbal and 158 in quantitative.

* IELTS: minimum score of 6.5 in overall

*Pearson Test of English: minimum 62 in overall

>>Candidates should complete BBA course from a overseas recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?