18th March 2018, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MS(Marketing) in Baruch College?

Hi sir, please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in MS in Marketing course in Baruch University. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MS(Marketing) in Baruch University?
  2. Admission procedure to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  3. Eligibility to study MS(Marketing) in Baruch University? Structure of this course?
  4. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Marketing) in Baruch University?
  5. Fee structure of MS(Marketing) in Baruch College?
  6. Entrance exams available to study BS in Management in Siena College?
  7. What should I study next after completion of PUC exams in commerce stream?
  8. Entrance exams available to study B.P.Ed course?
  9. How to study MBA in a good college? How to write the entrance exams like CAT/MAT -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of entrance exams to study B.Ed course in Sociology from government college
  11. Entrance exams available to study LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?
  12. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Global Management in Simpson College?
  13. Entrance exams to study MDS in any Government college after completing BDS?
  14. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Medical Biochemistry) in any reputed college of India? -- [New]
  15. Entrance exams available to study BSL+LLB in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai?
  16. List of various entrance exams to study BA LLB course? How can I prepare for entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of entrance exams and colleges to study Aircraft Engineering? Cost to study it from a government and private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Pain Management) in University College London?
23rd May 2018, 03:12 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MS(Marketing) in Baruch College?

There is no entrance exams conducted by Nationally or Baruch College to get admission in MS Marketing course from Baruch College.
But, you have to clear IELTS or TOEFL types of English Proficiency Tests to get admission in Baruch College since it is mandatory to get admission in Baruch College. A TOEFL score of at least 80 or an IELTS score that meets or exceeds 6.5 is required for admission to Baruch College.

For further more details about the college , and the course it offers etc. , please visit the official website of Baruch College or click the below link.
http://baruch.cuny.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?