25th July 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for MBA in Canada after completion of graduation in correspondence mode from Delhi University?

I have completed my graduation in correspondence from Delhi university with 50.07% in B.Com(P) and scored 75% in my 12th board. Now I want to pursue post graduation from Canada so am I eligible for getting admission in MBA in any of Canada university if yes then whats the procedure for getting the same.

26th July 2017, 12:56 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for MBA in Canada after completion of graduation in correspondence mode from Delhi University?

Yes you are eligible to get admission for MBA course in Canada after completion of your graduation course from any recognized university.In order to get admission for MBA course in Canada, you need to appear and qualify in GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) examination.Business schools use this test as a criterion for admission into a wide range of graduate management programs, including MBA, Masters of Accountancy, Master of Finance, etc. programs.
Along with the GMAT examination you also need to appear and qualify IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) which tests the English proficiency of the candidates.
After qualifying and scoring required marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MBA course in Canadian Universities.
29th July 2017, 11:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for MBA in Canada after completion of graduation in correspondence mode from Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation in correspondence from Delhi university with 50.07% in B.Com(P) and scored 75% in my 12th board. Now I want to pursue post graduation from Canada so am I eligible for getting admission in MBA in any of Canada university if yes then whats the procedure for getting the same.
After completion of B.Com course in Distance education,So you are not eligible MBA course in Canada.

Those candidates are completed graduation degree in regular basis are eligible for MBA course. But you must have valid GRE and TOEFL exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?