12th August 2011, 10:05 PM
femin25

Best universities to do Masters in Telecommunication and Networking in US?

hello
am doin in my final year of engineering in ece .. my present cgpa is 8.25. am writin my gre on sep 7th. i would like to my masters in telecommunication and networkin in US.. coul u suggest me the best universities for this course. and is tis course advisable after ece engg????

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering M.S. in Telecommunication & Networking in USA? Requirements for admission?
  2. How to do masters in Networking outside India? What is the criteria and procedure? I am an electronics and telecommunication engineer
  3. List of good universities offering masters programme in telecommunication signal procession and communication systems?
  4. What to do next after completing Masters in Telecommunication?
  5. How to do MS in US? Which are the top universities for MS in Networking?
  6. In which universities can I pursue masters in India after Bachelors in Psysiotherapy?
  7. Companies which offer Internship related to Networking and Telecom for M.Tech(Telecommunication Engineering) 2nd year student in Chennai? -- [New]
  8. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  9. List of best universities which provides masters in psychology-Org Behavior?
  10. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  11. What is the best PG course after btech in IT? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply in universities to do masters in computers after completing B.Tech with 76%
  13. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  14. Can we get better job opportunities while coming back home after completing MS in abroad?
  15. Courses which would help me in getting a job after B.E? Will I get communication based jobs in BSNL?
  16. Companies offering Winter Training related to Communication for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  17. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production
22nd October 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best universities to do Masters in Telecommunication and Networking in US?

best universities in canada for masters in telecommunications
22nd October 2011, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best universities to do Masters in Telecommunication and Networking in US?

what are the best unversities in cannada for masters in telecommunication
25th October 2011, 10:07 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Respected sir,
Ranking of top 100 universities in USA, list of Universities, select universities to ... networking in USA, could you please sugest me which university is best for me .... I hv B.Sc in geology and i want 2 do my master in petroleum engineering,pls .... in Information Systems or Telecommunication management or some university ...
25th October 2011, 11:44 PM
MAGICBRICS

dear friend,

Best universities to do Masters in Telecommunication and Networking in US

1. Pace University in New York, New York

Contact Information

* Address: One Pace Plaza, New York, NY 10038
* Phone Number: (212) 346-1200

2. University of Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania

Contact Information

* Address: 4200 Fifth Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15260
* Phone Number: (412) 624-4141

3.Arizona State University

Contact Information

*Address:Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona 85287
*Phone Number: (480) 965-9011

4.University of Minnesota - Twin Cities

Contact Information

*Address:100 Church St. S.E., Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455
*Phone Number612) 625-5000

5.Boston University

Contact Information

*Address: One Silber Way, Boston, Massachusetts 02215
*Phone Number617) 353-2000

29th January 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

i want to get the information about good universities for masters programme of telecommunication in usa
18th February 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I have an admit from Pace University for MS in Telecommunication. Is it good? Should I go for it?
18th February 2012, 09:06 PM
thierry

Is Pace university good for MS in Telecom? I have an admit, and I am thinking of going for it. What are the reviews?
23rd April 2012, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I also want to do MS on telecom engineering in the US or CANADA. Do I need to publish some paper to get financial aid?
3rd May 2012, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

is it good to study in germany for masters in telecommunication engineering?
6th June 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I got I-20s from Pace university as well as NJIT. Pls suggest me which one to prefer for doing M.S in Telecommunications
18th June 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I would like to do Masters in Telecommunication engineering in Germany.please suggest me some universities and is Germany good option ?????????
7th August 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi..Can anybody suggest me for the good telecom university where master's in telecommunications integrated with business management..Plz help me in this
Thank u!
13th July 2013, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Suggest me the top most universities in us for master in communication
30th August 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I competed my be in ece and I have my cpga 6.5 ,and I am writing my gre on 25th October. So I want know about top university in USA for master in telecommunications and networking. And I want go in January -February 2014 intake so plz guide me on this,and also requirements of that university. I am waiting for your reply.
2nd May 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

thnk so gud ly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?