26th August 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

For what jobs i can apply in Indian Army with 10+3 Dip?

4th September 2015, 09:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For what jobs i can apply in Indian Army with 10+3 Dip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed diploma course so you can apply for Indian Army through NDA exam in Technical department.

The candidate's who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
4th September 2015, 10:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For what jobs i can apply in Indian Army with 10+3 Dip?

You can apply for Military Engineering Services (MES) if you have got diploma in engineering qualification from a recognized institute. The selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and physical fitness test. Also, you need to be medically fit according to the Indian Army rules.

You will get the post of junior engineer in Indian Army as you are a diploma in engineering qualification. Also, you will get a higher rank which is not the case for those who join as a soldier. For more information visit http://joinindianarmy.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?